my bedroom (Diva)

Comments

  1. Your bedroom looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous:
      I am very happy to see your good bed room. I like your bed room very much .It looks like a palace.The furniture looks nice ,and it is really like European style, and the wood coven is very good and special.The color of the furniture is very soft,and it is match with the wall's color. The carpet on the floor is deep red, and it is a special color,bright and happy color.Whenever you go into the room, it will make you feel comfortable and happy.

      Delete
    2. dear anonymous, joanna

      Thank you for your comments
      I really would lika to keep in touch with you .
      In fact, this is not my bedroom, this is a picture from he internet.
      This is a bedroom of my dream

      Delete
  2. Hello! how are you dear Diva! I am Ivy, I like your bedroom style, it's look like a princess! I think it must be very comfortable here. I want to visit your home, it's an amazing and beautiful bedroom, I love it too much! Let me have a princess dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear ivy
      Thank you for your comments
      I really would lika to keep in touch with you .
      In fact, this is not my bedroom, this is a picture from he internet.
      This is a bedroom of my dream

      Delete
  3. Your bedroom is amazing. I like those beautiful furniture .They look like a fairy tale world. Most girls like princess' room because they have a princess in their heart. When you weak up in the morning , you have a good mood to start a new day .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear reply
      Thank you for your comments
      I really would lika to keep in touch with you .
      In fact, this is not my bedroom, this is a picture from he internet.
      This is a bedroom of my dream

      Delete
  4. Hi Paolo,
    I am Sally ,and I would like to write a paragraph about your bedroom.

    Paolo Bedroom

    Paolo has a classic bedroom design. On the right side of the room, there is amazing bed between two small chest of drawers. On this chest of drawers, there are two lamp. Also, there is rag under the bed, and it has two color maroon and beige. On the left side of the room, there is big carved wardrobe. Additionally, there is a beautiful mirror, and behind it there is curtain. Also, there is a elegant chandelier on the ceiling. Brief, Paolo has a wonderful classic bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diva, my name is Soledad, and I am from Chile. I study English at Nova college in VA, the USA.

    Today I am watching your picture your beautiful room during my Reading and Writing class in Nova, and I am really impressed with your decoration. Everything seems to belong to a princess tale, and each detail is well-thought out, and definitely it looks comfortable. The first time that I saw your picture many memories came to my head because when I was a little girl, I always wanted a room like this, and my parents decorated my room with a similar theme. Thanks for sharing your picture of your princess style bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear soledad
      Thank you for your comments
      I really would lika to keep in touch with you .
      In fact, this is not my bedroom, this is a picture from he internet.
      This is a bedroom of my dream

      Delete
  6. my dream room, but I wanted black

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uuuuuuuh, girl. Your room is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dream to have a room like this, to have a princess life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment